Monday, May 11, 2009

I love Walmart!

I totally had to share this awesome experience we had today at Walmart! Doug and I were in the check out line and I was "self checking" our cart of stuff and he had Linkin in our stroller. (Linkin will no longer sit in a cart. The kid is way mobile and wants to get out and run around. It's cute, but not when he knocks down an entire display of avocado. When he's in his stroller, he eats his snacks and life is good. We also don't have to play shop-and-catch. This would be Links fun game of throwing things out of the cart when you are looking at something else!) Anyways, Doug is pushing Linkin in his stroller and an old woman asks him about our stroller. Sounds normal right? Doesn't sound out of the ordinary? The thing about it was, the woman asked Doug if she got the same stroller if she could put her older grandchild in the basket underneath the stroller!!!!!!!! I didn't hear their conversation, I just over heard Doug say something like, "I don't think you're suppose to do that. I don't think it's made for that." The woman went on to tell him it would be the perfect size and all sorts of random comments. I was so bummed that I missed this awesome experience. Doug told me about it as we were walking out to the car. I'm surprised he kept a straight face that long. I would have totally lost it! The best people watching happens at the airport, and WALMART!!!!!!!!


Couldn't help it, I had to put both pictures. They were too funny!



2 comments:

Kristen said...

Doug is just too friendly for his own good!
I want to know if you put the avocados away, or just quickly walked away :)

McKelle said...

Good times at Walmart! I love it!

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Hall family blog! It is hard to write just a little summary about us, but here it goes... Doug and I got married in the Mesa Arizona Temple on May 21, 2005. We were married for almost three years and than had our beautiful son Linkin on February 2, 2008. We currenlty enjoy the crazy life that having a child brings. Keep checking in with us to see what's new in our always exciting adventures!