(This picture totally cracks me up because he looks like the guy Mike Kwazowski from the movie Monsters Inc. Totally awesome!)Okay, I'll run through this one quickly just to redeem myself from the previous poop story! :) Today Linkin and I went to the mall with our friend Vanessa and her adorable little boy Isaiah. When we got home, I went to get Link out of his car seat, and you guessed it, POO EVERYWHERE! This kid is like a machine or something! Getting him out of his car seat was tricky to not spread the poo, but I totally did it like a pro. I got him upstairs holding him all weird like so I would get all covered. I knew the drill this time, stripped him down, wiped him off, than threw him in the tub. I'm a poo pro! I didn't even let him rub it around on our carpets or anything! I must say I'm pretty proud of myself. ha ha
(This picture is proof that there was a baby behind that big green ball)Anyways, onto cleaner topics! Yesterday I totally rewarded Linkin for being naughty at Target. (I figure he's to young to catch on. Keep your fingers crossed!) I was trying to grab a couple of things I needed, and I ran out of his favorite snack. Once he had his cheese puffs (made from veggies I must add :) he was not going back to the Cheerios. I had to switch his attention to something else, and than it happened. We turned down an aisle and Linkin saw the thing he has been missing most in his life. A gigantic bouncy ball. What could a mother do but buy it for him! It is his new favorite toy. It is hilarious to watch him play with it because he isn't exactly sure what to do with it because it is so big. He wouldn't even let the guy at the store hold it to ring it up. He looked like the statue of the man holding up the world. This kid is crazy in love with playing with balls.








4 comments:
I'm so glad you are a poo pro. I will keep this in mind. Those huge bouncy balls are a must have for the little guys. After Jake got some shots at his doc appt, I took him to pick out a toy at Target & the huge ball is what he chose.
Doug- Thanks for calling me and giving me some pointers yesterday. It made me happy that you took time to do that for me.
Hillary- Good job with being a poopy pro :) He is such a doll!
lol! He so looks like that monster.
What a cute little man! That sucks that he's giving you a CRAPPY time (pun intended). And I'm glad to see you handle it like a champ! I dread the day when Porter tries to play with his own poo... When that happens, you better believe I'm turning to you for some advice. haha
Post a Comment