Linkin's preschool had a Mother's Day Tea Party. It was sooo cute!!! Linkin got a little confused at first because they had all of the kids on one side and the mother's on the other and the kids were going to sing for us. Linkin didn't really understand and he started freaking out because he saw me and he thought I was there to pick him up. He thought for some reason that I would leave him or something. He started FREAKING out! So the show ended up being a bunch of kids singing to their moms and than me sitting in the middle of a bunch of little kids. I think I added a little something extra to the show, don't you?! haha. After he realized I was staying he calmed down and we had a great party.
Here is the cute little gift they made for the mother's at preschool. I love this and have it hanging up on Linkin's Wall of Fame wall clips I made at MOPS Mothers Group. (I don't think I have blogged about MOPS but it is a Mother's Christian group that meets 2 times a month to do fun stuff and has cool speakers. They even have people watch your kids for you! One of the meetings we made cool wall hanging things you can clips your kids artwork onto.)The Mother's Day Tea Party was tons of fun! The funny thing about this present was Linkin kept trying to tell me days in advance about this art project. I asked him what he did at preschool and he kept telling me he painted his hands. I didn't really understand what he was getting at until I saw this present. The teachers did an amazing job making it all very special! I love his preschool and he really enjoys it to. He asks to go every morning! =)








No comments:
Post a Comment