On Saturday Doug's step dad Phil left to go work in Israel for a year. We had a little going away party for him on Friday night and it was sooo sad! Phil always walks us out when we leave and he stand in front of the car where Linkin can see him and they wave good bye to each other until we turn our car to leave. This has been a ritual ever since Linkin was born. On Friday night when we pulled away and they waved at each other for the last time (until he comes back) I was totally holding back tears. Phil is one of the best grandpas I have ever met! He is so amazing with Linkin. He can get Linkin to do things Doug and I can't even do. (Linkin actually minds Phil!) I have named Phil the "baby whisperer" because of how good he is with Linkin. This next year is going to be soo hard with out him! We love you very much and will miss you tons! Can't wait to get our skype hooked up so we can chat! 
20 Left
4 years ago








2 comments:
Aww, linkin will miss his Grandpa!
Wow, Israel. What an experience that will be. Maybe you can work out a trip to go visit!
Oh, and you're welcome to take Micah anytime. He LOVES playdates and he's been asking about Linkin lately ;)
Post a Comment