Sunday, November 23, 2008

#1 Suns Fan



On Thursday night the Lakers played the Suns in basketball. This was a huge game for us. Doug and I are both HUGE Suns fans. (That's right! I'm the girliest tom boy you will ever meet!) Anyways, I can't stand the Lakers. I don't really like Kobe Bryant that much. My favorite year was the year the Suns came back and beat the Lakers in the playoffs. That was the same year that Raja Bell threw Kobe to the floor with a flagrant foul. That year was CRAZY! Each year when we play the Lakers, Doug and I get excited for the game, so this year was no different. The only thing that was different was that now I have a little doll, aka- Linkin, to dress up in Suns attire. I had to get him a new outfit to wear during the game! :) I had to post these pictures of the newest Suns fan in our family!

2 comments:

hdawgy said...

So cute! I love his outfit! We are huge Suns fans too and I can't stand that they don't show them all the time here in Gay Idaho!

Elder & Sister Bryson said...

Great to hear you are a Suns Fan! I was a fan when I lived in Arizona. I still love the team, but have to say I'm an ALL TIME JAZZ FAN! I will cheer for the Suns when they don't play the Jazz.
Aunt Suzanne

About Me

My photo
Welcome to the Hall family blog! It is hard to write just a little summary about us, but here it goes... Doug and I got married in the Mesa Arizona Temple on May 21, 2005. We were married for almost three years and than had our beautiful son Linkin on February 2, 2008. We currenlty enjoy the crazy life that having a child brings. Keep checking in with us to see what's new in our always exciting adventures!