Yes it is true, there is another injury at the Hall's house. On Wednesday Linkin and I were hiking up Squaw Peak Mountain when all of a sudden a mountain lion came out of nowhere and tried attacking us. My mothering instincts kicked in immediately and I fought off the lion one handed and saved the live of me and my son. In the process, I pulled some muscles in my back and have been laying in bed ever since. Okay, this is a huge lie! I was actually sitting on the couch and turned around to pick up Linkin and actually got stuck and couldn't move. You have to admit, the mountain lion story is a lot cooler! I am hoping that this is our last adventure with bumps, bruises, and surgeries. Since December we have had our fair share of injuries. Doug has taken the most of the injuries with his Gal Bladder, Pancreatitis, bleeding ulcers, and blowing his ACL in his knee. You would think that we were 90 year old people living in 20 year old bodies. One thing is for sure though, it is never dull at the Hall house!!!! If only they gave frequent flier miles at the hospital!
20 Left
4 years ago








1 comment:
Hillary, I'm so sorry about your back. That is so tough. Are you back in Scottsdale again? I'm almost done babysitting, and my mom & sister left on Saturday. I did enjoy the Mountain Lion story, very creative!
Post a Comment